University Health Services has been committed to contributing to a healthy learning and working environment for our campus community since 1892.
We are a fully accredited health care facility that provides quality medical, mental health and wellness services to Princeton University undergraduate and graduate students, their dependents, and faculty and staff. Our multidisciplinary clinical staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the academic year.
Learn more about UHS:
- Meet Our Staff: Learn more about our doctors, nurses, practitioners and office staff.
- Mission & Values: Read about our approach to health care for the campus community.
- UHS Timeline: Learn about the origins and innovations of UHS.
- UHS Data: Find out about the data we receive and how we plan to make improvements.
- Feedback Form: Share your input about our services.
- Contact Us: Get in touch via email, on the phone, or in person.