Princeton staff and faculty can take advantage of many services:
- Work-related injuries and illnesses: care when you've been hurt while doing your job
- Absences and disability: requests for short-term disability, temporary restricted duties or permanent accommodations at work
- Medical surveillance: health reviews for work requiring noise exposure, pathogens, access to animal facilities, use of a respirator, and more
- Medical parking requests: apply for short-term parking spaces based on medical needs
- Immunizations: routine immunizations, like flu shots, hepatitis, measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus vaccines
- Laboratory services: available to Aetna and UHC members, in-network through Quest Diagnostics
- Radiology services: as a part of care for work-related injuries
- Physical therapy: through Hamilton Physical Therapy
- Travel planning appointments: immunizations, education, and other resources for when you’re planning to travel overseas
- Wellness programs and screenings: blood pressure and diabetes screenings, and more
When you have an emergency, dial 911 from a campus phone for assistance from the Department of Public Safety.
Hours & Contact
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.