The TigerWell Initiative, supported by the Elcan Family Fund for Wellness Innovation, promotes and coordinates a proactive approach to health and well-being across campus. TigerWell engages student, staff, and faculty partners in cultivating a campus community that supports the well-being of all of its members.
Learn more about what TigerWell can offer for:
TigerWell Outreach counselors Jess Joseph, Ph.D., Mike Gross, Psy.D., and Sue Kim, LSW are counselors in Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) who provide individual "drop-in" and scheduled counseling appointments, support groups, referrals, and skills-building workshops. The Outreach Counselors work closely with the residential colleges, and they are providing all services virtually at this time.
- Jess Joseph, Ph.D. specializes in supporting students who hold (multiple) marginalized identities.
- Mike Gross, Psy.D. specializes in working with student-athletes.
- Sue Kim, LSW specializes in supporting international and graduate students.
For their up-to-date drop-in hours and contact information, see the UHS events calendar.
Through various collaborative projects and programs, we also aim to provide undergraduate and graduate students with opportunities to increase their:
- social connectedness and sense of belonging;
- communication and understanding across difference;
- engagement, meaning, and purpose here at Princeton and beyond; and
- individual skills for contextualized self-care.
For students, staff, faculty and post-docs: Consultation and grant funding for projects aimed at promoting well-being at Princeton
TigerWell seeks to collaborate with you to think expansively about the innovative and sustainable improvements to campus wellbeing we can create. We provide consultation grounded in public health and would be happy to meet to discuss programs or research projects you are planning that are related to the health and well-being of our campus community. Additionally, we encourage you to apply for grant funding that can help further support such projects.