Updated October 1, 2020
The University's Fall 2020 website is regularly updated with public health guidance and expectations for the University community, including undergraduate students (on- and off-campus), graduate students, and employees (faculty, staff, researchers).
UHS will continue to update information regarding testing, and appropriate contacts for health-related questions. Please bookmark this page so you can check back frequently.
Learn more about:
- Symptomatic COVID Testing Availability and Requirements: testing options for symptomatic students and employees, and lists of New Jersey and Pennsylvania community-based testing sites and eligibility requirements
- On-Campus Asymptomatic Testing Protocol: regular testing requirements for asymptomatic students and employees on-campus
- "What should I do if...." Guidance: if you have tested positive for COVID-19, come into contact with someone else who has tested positive, or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Contact Tracing process: for Princeton University community members who are tested for COVID-19
- Updates to Student Health Plan (SHP): summary of recent changes to coverage and benefits
- Fact Sheets for Students and Employees: on isolation and quarantine protocols
- Contacts for Questions: for COVID-related and non-COVID-related questions
If you are experiencing symptoms:
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and please call in advance. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Undergraduate and graduate students – call University Health Services at 609-258-3141. If you are tested for coronavirus anywhere other than UHS, you must notify UHS by emailing email@example.com so UHS may begin contact tracing.
- Employees – contact your primary care provider or local urgent care center. If you are tested for coronavirus, you must notify UHS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so UHS can begin contact tracing.
- Fact Sheet: Isolation for Employees
- Fact Sheet: Isolation for Students On/Near Campus
- Fact Sheet: Quarantine for Employees
- Fact Sheet: Quarantine for Students On-Campus
- Fact Sheet: Quarantine for Students Off-Campus
For your non-urgent and non-COVID-related questions, you can still email UHS at email@example.com and will receive a response within 48 hours. For COVID-related questions or concerns (including to report COVID testing in any jurisdiction), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.