Announcement: UHS is currently offering routine healthcare appointments via telehealth appointments. Call UHS at 609-258-3141 to get a telehealth appointment scheduled.
Non-varsity student-athletes include club athletes, intramural athletes, and recreational athletes. We provide non-varsity athletic medicine services, including physical therapy and online rehabilitation programs.
Varsity and club rugby student-athletes have access to our athletic trainers, physical therapists and sports medicine specialists/team physicians. Varsity student-athletes also have access to a sports dietitian and other consultants.
Our services include:
- Pre-Participation Physical Exams: requirements for athletic participation
- Rehabilitation & Injury Prevention: rehabilitation programs and injury prevention programs, including Princeton University Athletic Medicine Concussion Management Policy
- Specialty Referrals & Payment Assistance (not available for club rugby athletes): referrals and reimbursements for specialists and diagnostic testing via the Intercollegiate Athletes-Patient Services (I-CAPS) and Athletic Activity Fund (AAF)
- Varsity Student-Athlete Wellness Resources (not available for club rugby athletes): peer wellness leaders, NCAA handbooks, and more
To make an appointment:
- For sports medicine, first talk to your athletic trainer, then call 609-258-3527.
If you receive after hours care, inform your athletic trainer and/or the director of Athletic Medicine.