FAQ on Completing Immunization and Health History for Incoming Students

All requirements for undergraduate and graduate students should be completed by the appropriate deadlines. Below are some common questions regarding data entry of immunizations and health history. 

Additionally, you may review our How to Upload Immunization and Health Records in MyUHS webpage which has video tutorials on how to access the MyUHS portal, login, input immunizations information and upload supporting health history documentation.

Entry and Verification of Immunization Records:

What are the immunization requirements?

Review required and recommended immunizations on the UHS website

Where do I find my immunization records? What if I don’t have access to my immunization records?

Reference your primary care physician, school, or family resources.

What should I do if my immunization records aren’t in English?

Send in the records you have. We can translate many languages. If we do have difficulty, we contact you for an official translation.

How do I correct a mistake I have made online entering my immunization dates?

Once data has been submitted, you may add additional dates but cannot delete previously entered data. UHS staff will delete errors during the verification process and input correct information.

If the Hepatitis B and/or MMR series is started at home but additional doses are not due until I am on campus, can I complete the series at University Health Services?

Yes, you can complete the series at McCosh Health Center. Call 609-258-3141 when you arrive on campus to make an Immunization appointment.

How can I confirm my immunization compliance status?

Log into your MyUHS online portal and select the Immunization tab. Your compliance status will be displayed, along with your verified immunizations.

Completing your Health History:

Where is the online Health History form located?

Log into your MyUHS online portal and it is located under the Forms tab.

Where is the Permission for Health Care of a Minor form located?

Go to the UHS website's Forms page and select the Permission for Health Care of a Minor form​ from the list. 

Where is the Medical Clearance form located?

Go to the UHS website's Forms page and select the Medical Clearance form from the list. 

How do I correct a mistake I have made on the online portion of the Health History form?

Send an email to [email protected] to let the staff know the mistake and they will attach a correction to your record.

My form is going to be late. Is this a problem?

Data will be processed as it comes in.