Important health-related information for incoming students
- Read about New Jersey law for immunization requirements for higher education - See N.J.A.C. 8:57-6.1 through 6.21.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time of your arrival on campus, your parent or guardian must grant permission for the health care of a minor by June 30, and upload the form to MyUHS.
- Review a list of recommended medical supplies we recommend you bring to campus.
- Allergy shots can be administered at UHS.
- Review our How to Upload Immunization and Health Records in MyUHS webpage, which contains video tutorials on how to access the MyUHS portal, login, input immunizations information and upload supporting health history documentation.
If you have any questions, review our FAQ on Completing Immunization and Health History for Incoming Students or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19, anticipate there may be some additional challenges to get UHS requirements completed (e.g., immunizations or physical exam) by the deadlines. However, there will be no relaxation of requirements. Start now by contacting your health care provider’s office so they can inform you on the best timing and method (in office visit or telehealth appointment). If you have concerns about fulfilling the requirements in time, contact email@example.com and someone will get back to you within 3 business days.