Important health-related information for incoming students
For new undergraduate and graduate students
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Allergy shots can be administered at UHS.
- Review a list of recommended medical supplies we recommend you bring to campus.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time of your arrival on campus, your parent or guardian must grant permission for the health care of a minor by June 30, and upload the form to MyUHS.
- Read about New Jersey law for immunization requirements for higher education - See N.J.A.C. 8:57-6.1 through 6.21.
- Due to the history of Meningitis B outbreaks in many colleges throughout the United States and the resolved outbreak of Meningitis B on our campus, we recommend the Meningitis B vaccine for all incoming students. Read more about vaccination recommendations.
If you have any questions, review our FAQ on Completing Immunization and Health History for Incoming Students or call UHS at 609-258-3141.