Important health-related information for incoming students
For new undergraduate and graduate students
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- Allergy shots can be administered at UHS.
- Review a list of recommended medical supplies we recommend you bring to campus.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time of your arrival on campus, your parent or guardian must grant permission for the health care of a minor by June 30, and upload the form to MyUHS.
- Read about New Jersey law for immunization requirements for higher education - See N.J.A.C. 8:57-6.1 through 6.21.
- Due to the recent cases of Meningitis B at another local institution and the resolved outbreak of Meningitis B on our campus, we highly recommend the Meningitis B vaccine for all incoming students. Read more about vaccination recommendations.
If you have any questions, call UHS at 609-258-3141.