Update to Employee Short Term Disability Policy for COVID-19 Illness
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- You are diagnosed with COVID-19
- You are presumed positive or have been exposed to the virus and are instructed to self-isolate by a healthcare provider and you cannot work from home
You must send the completed form to Occupational Health Services for review, by:
- Emailing email@example.com with the attachment.
- Mailing it to: Princeton University, McCosh Health Center, Washington Road, Princeton, NJ 08544 (ATTN: Occupational Health Services)
- Faxing it to: 609-258-0976.
Individuals with questions should contact the Human Resources Benefits Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-258-3302.