CPS Change of Provider Request Form

Warning message

You must login to view this form.

If after you have started counseling you have questions about whether your CPS counselor is a good “fit” for you, or you wish to switch counselors, we suggest that you first try to share your concerns with your counselor. They may be able to address your concerns in a way that lets the treatment relationship continue. Or if you do not feel comfortable discussing your wish to switch with your current provider, you may request to switch counselors by completing this form.

Note: You must be logged in with your NetID and password (CAS login) in order to complete the form. If you do not have a NetID (e.g., dependent, spouse) please call CPS' office manager at 609-258-9041 to request a CPS provider change.