Occupational Health Services
Announcement: UHS is not currently offering routine healthcare appointments.
Occupational Health Services provides Princeton staff and faculty with the following services:
- Absences and disability: requests for short-term disability (including COVID-related absences), temporary restricted duties or permanent accommodations at work
- Work-related injuries and illnesses: care when you've been hurt while doing your job
- Medical surveillance: health reviews for work requiring noise exposure, pathogens, access to animal facilities, use of a respirator, and more
- Medical parking requests: apply for short-term parking spaces based on medical needs
- Immunizations: routine immunizations, like flu shots, hepatitis, measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus vaccines
- Work-related and leisure travel health appointments: immunizations, education, and other resources for when you’re planning to travel overseas
- Wellness programs and screenings: blood pressure and diabetes screenings, and more
These additional services are available by individual appointment through University Health Services:
- Laboratory services: available to employees on Aetna and UHC plans, in-network through Quest Diagnostics
- Radiology services: as a part of care for work-related injuries
- Physical therapy: on campus physical therapy services for employees is available through Hamilton Physical Therapy Services (HPTS), located at 350 Alexander Road.
When you have an emergency on campus, dial 911 for assistance from the Department of Public Safety.