Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources and Education (SHARE)
SHARE is Princeton University's Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources and Education office.
SHARE offers a wide range of trauma- and culturally-informed supportive services, which may be short-term or longer-term depending upon the needs of each student client who chooses to access SHARE. While the types of support we offer are broad, we’ve listed several below. Please reach out to our office if you have questions about what is provided or are seeking something else not described below.
SHARE's services include:
- Advocacy (Individualized)
- Advocacy (Systemic)
- Case Management
- Community Integrity Program
- Consultation on Relationships
- Consultation for Groups/Organizations
- Crisis Intervention
- Education: prevention efforts, awareness-raising campaigns, campus-wide trainings, SHARE Peers Program and the Men's Allied Voices for a Respectful & Inclusive Community (MAVRIC) Project
- Short-Term Counseling
- Support Groups
To request an appointment with SHARE, students can contact SHARE directly by phone 609-258-3310 or complete an appointment request form through the MyUHS portal (follow these instructions for assistance).
To access our services during the academic year, call or visit the Infirmary, on the second floor of McCosh Health Center. Outside of academic year, call the Department of Public Safety at 609-258-1000.