If you and/or your dependents are on the Student Health Plan, you will no longer be receiving plastic insurance ID cards in the mail. Read about how to access or print out your:
To print a copy of your health insurance ID Card:
- Visit www.aetnastudenthealth.com/princeton
- Select “Print Your ID Card” on the left side menu
- Enter in your PUID # (TigerCard ID #) and Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Please note: If you are a dependent of a student, you need to use the student's PUID # and date of birth (not the dependent's date of birth) to download your ID card.
You may also download your ID Card to your Smartphone by downloading the Aetna Mobile App. In order to use the app you must be registered for Aetna Navigator. If you don't know your Aetna ID # when registering, use your PUID # where it asks for your social security #. Use 08544 as your zip code. It could take 5-7 days after your enrollment for you to have access to your ID card online or via the app.
You can request a plastic ID card be mailed to you and/your covered dependents, by calling Customer Service at 1-877-437-6511 or through Aetna Navigator.
To print your prescription ID card:
- Visit https://www.optumrx.com
- Select “Register” and provide your information
- Once registered, select “Benefits and Claims” along the top, then “ID card”
- You can print your ID card from this screen
- Once registered on https://www.optumrx.com, you can log into the OptumRx mobile app (available for android and apple devices)
- Once logged in on the app, you can save your ID card to your wallet on your phone
Note: Your ID number is your PUID # (TigerCard ID #) followed by "000". For questions or assistance obtaining your ID cards, call OptumRx directly at: 1-877-615-6319.
Cigna does not automatically mail plastic insurance ID cards for the Dental Plan. Visit www.mycigna.com to print your ID card. You will need to create an account using your Member ID #, which is your PUID # (TigerCard #), and zip code 08544.
You may also download your ID card to your Smartphone by downloading the myCigna Mobile App.
VSP does not issue an ID card to its members. Provide the participating VSP office with your PUID # (TigerCard ID #), and they will verify your eligibility through VSP directly when you make an appointment.
For further information about VSP services, call: 1-800-877-7195 or visit: www.vsp.com. Use your PUID # (TigerCard ID #) when calling VSP or accessing your online account.