The majority of our services are located at McCosh Health Center, next to Frist Campus Center. The building is accessible off Washington Road.
These services are located off-site:
- Athletic Medicine is available at Caldwell Fieldhouse.
- Physical Therapy for all students, including non-varsity student-athletes (club athletes, intramural athletes, and recreational athletes) is provided at Dillon Gym.
- Physical Therapy for employees is provided by Hamilton Physical Therapy Services (HPTS) at 350 Alexander Road.
During the daytime, you may enter McCosh Health Center through the front doors. They are wheelchair accessible and electronically operated. If you require urgent care after business hours, use the intercom system at the front entrance of the health center so we can unlock the door for you.
Parking at McCosh Health Center is restricted to:
- emergency vehicles
- authorized handicapped parking (by front entrance)
- the Department of Public Safety
- medical transports, and
- authorized vehicles (e.g., special permit patient parking)
To find campus parking, view parking information and a map of campus parking lots.
Alternate transportation for on-going temporary medical conditions includes using the University bus transportation system. Otherwise, you are responsible for arranging transportation to routine medical appointments. For assistance with these costs, fill out a General Application for the Special Needs Fund (SNF) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservable, accessible, curb-to-curb shuttle service for any Princeton University student, staff, faculty, or visitor with a permanent or temporary disability. For more on how to request a ride, including hours of operation and contact information, visit the Parking & Transportation website.
Students with temporary mobility problems will be able to rent various models of scooters from Monroe Medical Supplies, Inc. or any other durable medical equipment vendor to meet their needs. For additional information about scooter rentals from Monroe Medical, contact them online or by phone at 609-395-7500. Read more about renting scooters through Monroe Medical for use on campus.